Unique, Fun, & Important
What do you want your students to walk away with after high school? Whatever your goals, we can help your mission with a fun, unique, team-oriented event.
- Grit – One of the best predictors of success
- Communication – Your students will complete a physically engaging course while solving mental puzzles in a fast-paced environment
- Connection – Having people to lean on makes life easier
“We love working with James and Grit ‘N Wit. We’ve had them come to campus twice, and both times provided a great experience for our kids. They communicate effectively before the event and take care of all the logistics on the day of. It’s great to have such a fun, interactive, massive event planned with so little ‘heavy lifting’ on our end. They do such a great job!”
Chris Millette, Junior & Senior Class Dean – Office of Student Life
The start of a school year is a tough time for your students. They’re dealing with a lot of change, so give them the gift of a fun team-building event to boost confidence and make connections to start the year off on the right foot!
- Connections – A fun shared experience is a great ice-breaker
- Fun – Homework, studying, and the pressures of life are hard to get excited about – GNW isn’t though.
- Inclusion – This one-of-a-kind event is for everybody
“This event is one of the best ways to get students from different grades to work together and overcome challenges!”
Tiffany Brodner, Associate Director of Student Life
What’s your tradition?
Homecoming is an opportunity to highlight the values of your school. Is there a fun, engaging tradition that students look forward to that celebrates them? With a Grit ‘N Wit homecoming event you instill:
- Grit & perseverance
“The Grit ‘N Wit team arrived to campus with a great plan to turn our gym and hockey rink into the coolest obstacle course ever. Always professional and fun to work with, our students enjoyed an evening of friendly competition, community building, and good fun!”
Kimberly Poulin, assistant Dean of Students & Director of Community Engagement
Spring has Sprung
Students eagerly await Groundhog’s Day with hopes that Punxsutawney Phil does NOT see his shadow. So, how area you going to help them take advantage of that Spring weather?
- On-demand event to get students out of hibernation (and social media)
- Nice weather means final exams, and Grit ‘N Wit is a great way for students to de-stress, refocus, and crush their biggest obstacles
“Grit ‘N Wit was a HUGE success at our All School Retreat. Both students and faculty participated, and all agreed that the course was both challenging and fun for everyone. The Grit ‘N Wit team were great partners, tailoring the course and event to the needs of our school and community. We will definitely be bringing them back!” (read more)
Cindy Jacobs, Dean of Students
It takes 2 to Tango
Awkward – That’s the general consensus of most mixers between sister schools. Our unique Sister School Challenge is an exciting way to get to build bridges, make connections, and exercise the body and brain.
- Bond without the pressures of bonding
- Include everyone without awkward cliques and staring at each other’s feet
- Create lasting memories with a shared one-of-a-kind experience